I love stores like TJ Maxx, Burlington Coat Factory and Marshall’s for little knick knacks. Their “Home” section where you can rummage through to find table settings, picture frames, journals, beautiful home decor, sofa pillows and the like is awesome sauce. Here’s a few of the things I found while shopping last week.
I couldn’t resist this journal. It says: “Let the beauty of what you love, be what you do.”- Rumi
Here’s what the inside looks like:
I’d want this on my wall in a place I could see it daily.
In my new place I want to paint my bedroom walls a vibrant red. This would be perfect for one of the walls. Oh, if you want to get it for me, well…
I’m learning that I don’t enjoy shopping. I like buying gifts for people, and I don’t mind going in to a store to buy something for myself if I know exactly where said item is. But I don’t necessarily enjoy the searching through clothes racks looking for that great dress in your size, or trying on every nude pump you like to find the right one for the right price. But stumbling upon these things made me smile.
No related posts.
- Cassandra Vincent on Young, Black And In Therapy
- chocolatewednesdays on T.I.’s New Found Colorblindness For Iggy Azalea
- writtenbyBene on Polo Ralph Lauren’s Hair Policy and Being Treated Like “The Other”
- C on Polo Ralph Lauren’s Hair Policy and Being Treated Like “The Other”
- Chantel on What I Know About Writing (For Anyone Who Has Ever Asked Me For Advice)